ZIEGLER receives further order for up to 60 LF 10 KatS for the State of Hesse
Albert Ziegler GmbH with its headquarter in Giengen/Brenz receives another order for up to 60 LF 10 KatS for the State of Hesse. It is therefore the fifths series in a row that the State of Hesse is procuring at ZIEGLER. The last vehicles of the fourth series are expected to be delivered until May 2021. Since 2012, ZIEGLER has therefore delivered 220 vehicles in total to different communities in Hesse.
Overview of the already delivered vehicles to the State of Hesse:
- 2012 – 2014: 50 LF 10 KatS on Mercedes-Benz Atego 1222 4×4 EURO5
- 2014 – 2017: 50 LF 10 KatS on MAN TGM 13.250 4×4 EURO5
- 2017 – 2019: 60 LF 10 KatS on Mercedes-Benz Atego 1323 4×4 EURO6
- 2019 – 2021: 60 LF 10 KatS on MAN TGM 13.250 4×4 EURO6
The production of the vehicles for the 11th state procurement campaign extends over the years 2021 to 2023 and includes up to 60 LF 10 KatS, which will be built on a Mercedes-Benz chassis of the type Atego 1327 4×4 EURO 6.
The superstructure and the operating concept are both based on the latest generation of ALPAS and Z-Control.
The basis of the vehicles is always identical. Specific customer requests are possible if they are agreed with the State of Hesse and if the required parts are available at the series production.
Type Fire fighting vehicle for the disaster management LF 10 KatS
Customer Hessian Ministry of the Interior and Sports, 65185 Wiesbaden, Germany
- Type Mercedes-Benz 1327 4×4 EURO6, single tires
- Wheelbase 3,860 mm
- Performance 272 HP / 200 kW
- Weight 13,500 kg
- Vehicle dimensions (LxWxH) 7,300 mm x 2,500 mm x 3,300 mm
- Pump ZIEGLER FPN 10-2000-1H
- Water tank 1,200 l
- Cabin / Crew ZIEGLER Z-Cab New Generation, 1+8
- Construction KatS of the State Hessen
- ALPAS® of the latest generation
- LED ambient lighting
- Z-Control 1050 of the latest generation at the pump operation station according to the recommendations of the DFV
- Z-Control drivers cab of the latest generation
- Pneumatic light mast with LED lights
- LED front flashing lights
- Portable pump storage on pedestal with lift
- Turning assistance system
- Auxiliary heating
- Coordinated customer specific equipment possible
For more information visit www.ziegler.de/en/