ZIEGLER equips Ford plant fire department with two new HLF 20
ZIEGLER has delivered two new HLF 20 to the Ford plant fire department. The vehicles offer state-of-the-art technology and extensive equipment to meet the requirements of the plant fire department.
Based on an MAN TGM 15.290 chassis with a wheelbase of 4,125 mm, the two HLF 20 have an output of 213 kW / 290 HP while complying with the EURO 6 emissions standard. The permissible gross weight is 15,500 kg. This makes extensive equipment or loading possible.
The ZIEGLER FPN 10-3000-1H centrifugal fire pump ensures reliable water delivery in any operational situation. The capacity of the extinguishing water tank is 1,600 liters.
In addition, the vehicles have a foam agent tank with a volume of 120 liters to be able to carry out effective extinguishing operations.
With the delivery of the two identical HLF 20 to the Ford plant fire department, ZIEGLER underlines its capability also in the field of plant fire departments. ZIEGLER is proud to provide the new vehicles to the Ford plant fire department to enable effective firefighting and assistance quickly and safely.
- Type HLF 20
- Customer Ford Werke Köln GmbH
- Chassis Type MAN TGM 15.290 4 x 2 BL CH
- Wheelbase 4,125 mm
- Performance 213 kW / 290 PS
- Total weight 15,500 kg
- Water tank 1.600 l with drinking water protection
- Pump ZIEGLER FPN 10-3000-1H
- Cabin / Crew Z-Cab with crew 1 + 5
Additional Special Equipment
- Z-Control of the latest generation
- ALPAS of the latest generation
- Z-Vision lighting system
- ZIEGLER Foam System 24
- Hygiene-Board PUSH
- Light mast, pneumatically extendable
- Vehicle charging mounts for thermal imaging camera and gas detectors
- On-board charging stations for battery- powered devices for technical assistance
- Extensive additional loading, e.g. e-extinguishing box for extinguishing the drive batteries of electric vehicles
For more information on ZIEGLER equips Ford plant fire department with two new HLF 20 visit https://www.ziegler.de