In February 2021, ZIEGLER Group received an order from Nigeria for the delivery of three new Z6 airport firefighting and rescue vehicles for Anambra International Cargo Airport, Umueri.
These vehicles were delivered in January 2022 and will provide even more security at the airport from now on.
The three identical vehicles are built on a TITAN 6×6 chassis and are equipped with a 750 HP Scania V8 engine.
Kessler’s innovative continuously variable transmission achieves best-in-class acceleration (0 to 50 mphin about 28 seconds) and top speed (up to 81 mph).
The vehicles are also equipped with a 12,500 liter extinguishing water tank, a 1,500 liter foam agent tank and 250 kg of extinguishing powder.
With the newly developed roof-mounted ZT-6000, the extinguishing agent can be applied at 6,000 l/min.
Technical data of the Z6 for the Anambra International Cargo Airport, Umueri
- Vehicle Type: ZIEGLER –ARFFV80/125-15+250PZ6
- Customer: Anambra International Cargo Airport, Umueri
- Chassis Type: TITAN T39-750 6×6 Tier 3
- Wheelbase: 4,750 mm
- Engine Power: 551 kW / 750 HP
- Total weight : 39,000 kg
- Foam tank : 1,500 l
- Water tank: 12,500 l
- Extinguishing powder: 250 kg
- Pump: ZIEGLERFPN 10-8000-1M
- Cabin /Crew: ZIEGLER Security cabin Z-Cab AiR / 1+3
- Turret: Front turret: ZIEGLER Viper. Roof turret: ZT-6000
- Admixing System: ZIEGLER EAD (Automatic dosing system)
Other Special Equipment
- Assistance systems (rollover warning,reversing warning and video system)
- Auxiliary lighting (ambient lighting,work lights)
- Fall protection for maintenance and servicework on the vehicle roof
- Ladder scaffold on the vehicle roof
- Z-Controlof the latest generation
For more information visit https://www.ziegler.de