ZIEGLER awarded contract for another 50 LF10 KatS for the state of Hesse
Albert Ziegler GmbH is pleased to announce another major order from the State of Hesse for the delivery of up to 50 vehicles of the type LF 10 KatS on MAN chassis.
In the last 10 years, ZIEGLER has delivered more than 250 LF 10 KatS on Daimler or MAN chassis to the fire departments of Hesse.
The design and the operating concept are each based on the latest generations of ALPAS and Z-Control.
Special equipment agreed with the State of Hesse is available as part of series production according to customer requirements. This results in economical production while at the same time taking into account customer wishes that are specially commissioned by the respective municipality.
Simple, user-friendly and reliable technology also helps Hesse’s fire departments in training and in day-to-day operations.
- Type LF 10 KatS – State Procurement Campaign 2023
- Customer Hessian Ministry of the Interior and Sports
- Chassis Type MAN TGM 13.250 4×4 BL
- Wheelbase 3.950 mm
- Performance 184 kW / 250 PS
- Total weight 14,000 kg
- Water tank 1.200 l with drinking water protection
- Pump ZIEGLER FPN 10-2000-1H
- Cabin / Crew Z-Cab / 1+8
Additional Special Equipment
- Z-Control of the latest Generation
- ALPAS of the latest generation
- Z-Vision lighting system
- Portable pump on lift
- Standardized pump control panel (SPBF)
- Special equipment according to customer requirements. e.g. front spray bar for vegetation fires
For more information on ZIEGLER awarded contract for another 50 LF10 KatS visit https://www.ziegler.de