Z-Turret supplied by ZIEGLER
ZIEGLER presents the new generation of turrets as vehicle equipment or as a single component – Z-Turret – ZIEGLER.
Compact design, lowest pressure losses, highest throwing distance and improved longevity.
Increased operational longevity through few wear parts only and life-time extension dueto state-of-the-artbrushless electric motors.
Thanks to minimal pressure losses, the turret achieves a previously unattained throwing distance and maximum performance.
Modular construction:the perfect turret for every scenario and requirement due to individual configuration.
Control the turrets with Z-Control of the latest generation, the benchmark of the firefighting industry.
ZIEGLER foam quality guarantees an extinguishing effectthat exceeds the requirements of NFPA, ICAO and CCCF by far.
ZIEGLER extinguishing technology
The latest generation of ZIEGLER turrets was developed with the aim of combining the optimal extinguishing effect of the tried an tested ZIEGLER extinguishing technology with the successful Z-Control operating concept. Controlling the turret is even easier and more intuitive with Z-Control of the latest generation.
Whether as a roof turret of a Z8, an industrial firefighting vehicle or as stand-alone component: Z-Turret impresses with its construction and performance in all situations. The result is a turret portfolio that is second to none.
Compact and robust
Thanks to the particularly low height of the turret due to our newly optimized design, lower vehicle heights are possible now. The technical design for maximum stability guarantees safety even in the case of sudden extreme situations. Thanks to the use of seawater-resistant, hard anodized aluminum, Z-Turret has a particularly high product lifetime. This makes Z-Turret as robust as the harsh everyday use demands. Nevertheless, Z-Turret allows maximum mobility due to its almost unlimited swivel range.
Communication and control
Standardized communication of Z-Turret by using FireCAN. Unique control options thanks to the latest generation of Z-Control, which combines the advantages of the intuitive operation of a game controller with the tough requirements of the fire service.
Modular equipment packages
In order to meet your requirements in the best possible way, Z-Turret can be individually equipped with versatile modular options.
Water, foam and powder
Depending on the requirements, Z-Turret can optionally be equipped with an internally located powder piping and therefore release water and powder at the same time.
Water can be supplied horizontally by elbow pipe or from below, which allows low installation heights.
Thanks to its modular structure and optimal harmonization of all ZIEGLER extinguishing systems, an unprecedented extinguishing effect can be achieved.
Z-Turret can be equipped with a certified foam branch pipe, a wide variety of multi purpose nozzles or powder nozzles.
10 reasons for the new generation of ZIEGLER turrets
- Increase in extinguishing efficiency for ZIEGLER vehicles through optimal coordination of all extinguishing components. Reduction of performance losses by up to 50% by using Z-Turret.
- Higher throwing distances of more than 100 m due to verifiable reduction of pressure losses thanks to a new, optimized water flow.
- The compact construction leads to a reduction of the construction height of the turret by up to 23%.
- Reduction of wear and tear parts, thereby increasing the service life and operating time through the use of modern, brushless electric motors.
- Use of highly resistant materials guarantees a particularly long service life. The seawater-resistant, hard anodised aluminum alloy can be CDC coated additionally on request.
- Available in the performance classes ZT-6000 (rated output 6,000 l/min) and ZT-8000 (rated output 8,000 l/min) equipped with a certified foam branch pipe, a wide variety of multi purpose nozzles or powder nozzles
- Universally configurable with high performance LED headlights, signal lights, cameras etc. and therefore precisely tailored to your requirements. These can even be retrofitted using Plug’n’Play due to modular design.
- Standardized communication via FireCAN, thanks to Plug’n’Play the turret is immediately ready for use.
- Unique control options with the latest generation of Z-Control, which combines the advantages of intuitive operation of a gaming controller with the tough requirements of a fire department.
- With the increased horizontal turning range to almost 360° and a vertical turning range of at least 90°, almost any point around the vehicle can be reached with the turret.
Z-Turret supplied by ZIEGLER
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by ZIEGLER