Z-Control supplied by ZIEGLER
ZIEGLER presents the new Z-Control for operating your vehicles and components
The new Z-Control is available from now on for every type of vehicle and will already be used in the first vehicles which would originally have been presented at INTERSCHUTZ. Of course ZIEGLER will also report on the first vehicles with the new Z-Control.
Operating your vehicles and components
Z-Control ZIEGLER’s operating concept, one system for all needs.
- The best user interfaceon the market with supporting user guidance
- Modular, scalable and forward-thinking system architecture
- Digitization, telematics and connectivity such as remote hardware diagnosis
Flexibility through modularity
Due to the new modular user interface, a maximum of flexibility is given. Single modules are used in control panels of standard firefighting vehicles as well as in the dashboard of the new Z-Class.
Thanks to the modern, standardized and modular software architecture, products equipped with the Z-Control achieve an optimum level of quality, flexibility and future security. It has never been that easy to add FuncTions (functions) later on if needed. Due to the open system architecture, data can be transferred and analyzed.
One system – one control panelSince ten years Z-Control is well-established on the market.With the redevelopment, the system gets even more powerful. All vehicles and components from ZIEGLER get the same user interface – no matter if Ultra Power or Z-Class.Flexibly extensible to customer requirements: Through the integrated telematics function you have instant access to important vehicle data.
Touchpoint ConnectWith the new Z-Control, a series of new mobile operating elements are being introduced. Plug‘n’Play and Multi-Connect interfaces are available as variable options for products and vehicles. We have taken an innovative approach to intuitive and ergonomic operation in designing the interfaces.
The newly developed handhelds, which are available in two sizes, can be used to control components such as turrets and light masts.
Optionally, the system can be put into training mode. For example, the operator can perform a simulated foam operation.
10 reasons for the new Z-Control
- Identical user interface for all vehicles and components of the ZIEGLER Group: for the Ultra Power as well as for the Z-Class, for a standard vehicle as well as for a turret.
- Safe operation, glove-friendly and intuitive user guidance (through light color and light animation): only the functions that can be activated will be visible on the interface.
- Assistance system for warnings, errors, status displays and other information.
- Training mode possible – the entire system (the vehicle) optionally can be set on training mode and the operator can perform for example a simulated foam application.
- The housing consists of one shell each (in contrast to two shells before) and are sealed with the operating foil. Therefore the operating units are absolutely waterproof in both vertical and horizontal positions.
- Maximum flexibility in the combination of functions through modules that can be combined individually in various housings or in operating control panels. These can be used in standard or special vehicles and in the dashboard of the new Z-Class.
- New series of mobile intelligent control units such as Plug’n’Play or Multi-Connect interfaces are available on products and vehicles in a variety of ways.
- Ergonomic attachments to ensure that the control unit sits comfortably in the hand.
- Integrated telematics function for future access to all important data.
- Flexibly expandable according to customer requirements – if necessary, many functions can be changed, exchanged or added later.
Z-Control supplied by ZIEGLER
Telephone: +49 7322 951 0 Email: Click to email Website: Click to visit website
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by ZIEGLER