The original company of YONE Corporation was founded by Rikizo Yoneda in March 1941as the name Yoneda Seisakusho K.K., specializing manufacture and sales of fire-fighting equipment.
Then Yoneda Kogyo K.K. was established for business expansion in September 30, 1953. In November 1987, Rikizo Yoneda assumed Chairman of the Board of Directors and Toyohiko Yoneda assumed the position of Representative Director & President. On January 1, 1997 Company’s name was changed to YONE CORPORATION.
The purpose of incorporation is as follows;
- Manufacture and sales of fire-fighting and disaster-prevention Machines /equipment
- Manufacture and sales of devices for special vehicles and equipment
- Manufacture and sales of valves, cocks, and related devices
- Manufacture and sales of pipe joints and fluid conveyance devices,as well as equipment other than those previously mentioned.
- Manufacture and sales of rescue/searching device