XFlex supplied by MSA Safety
Ergonomically designed, with popular sports styling, MSA Bristol’s XFlex structural firefighting range gives superior fit and comfort, and is suitable for the various hazardous roles faced by the modern day firefighter.
Fabric combinations have been designed to give the optimum performance whilst being light in weight to minimise heat stress. All layers are breathable and with wickable linings to reduce the build-up of heat.
XFlex is MSA BRISTOL’s latest silhouette in light-weight fire-fighting PPE. Ergonomically designed it gives the ultimate in fit and comfort for the maximum number of body types.
XFlex has distinctive sports styling and offers a garment combination that is suitable for the various hazardous roles associated with a fire-fighter’s work.
Fabric combinations have been designed to give the optimum performance whilst being light in weight to minimise heat stress. All layers are breathable and with wickable linings reduce the build up of heat.
- Tapered body shape
- Hem curved up at front and down at back – comfort and protection
- Shoulder shape and under arm gussets allow for full rotational arm movement
- Shoulder yoke shaped for comfort, especially with breathing apparatus
- Angled and curved style lines, emphasised shaping highlighted with reflective piping and contrast stitching
- Double zip flap extends to neck with internal zip guard to protect throat
- Soft knitted inner lining on collar
- Deep return on cuff hem ensures gloves fit well inside sleeve
- Large landscape side pockets with shaped flaps incorporating internal pull tab
- Vertical pocket under zip flap and pen pocket
- Large internal pocket with care and instruction label
- Ergonomic three dimensional articulated elbow
- Hem of sleeve curved over back of hand for additional protection
- Natural waistline at front with high curved back
- Centrally placed zip fly allows tapering of top of trouser, giving superior fit and making it easier to put on
- Distinctive angled and shaped seam lines highlighted with reflective piping
- H Braces with a unique webbing slide adjuster
- Large twin pleated cargo pockets with shaped pocket flap incorporating integral pull tab, and large internal patch pocket, with care and instruction label
- Inside hem lined with Neoprene to minimise abrasion from boots
- Fully articulated 3 dimensional ergonomic knee shaping which goes through all layers
- Very flexible reinforcement fabric
- Tape configuration gives extra reflective area whilst also emphasizing style lines.
- The tape is breathable and stitched with ‘Trimsaver’ meta-aramid braid.
- Brigade names can be added to the back or on a vertical sleeve graphic on the coat.28 sizes, i.e. 7 chest fittings 4 height fittings available in both male and female ranges.
MSA Bristol Stock PPE for Structural Firefighting
STOCKED STYLE: A choice of three stock styles are currently available, which feature the most popular elements of the company’s existing top-quality ranges.
Although ready-made, all stock PPE can be personalised by adding a heat-sealed patch to the back of each coat, a name to the front, and a name to each trouser.
- Certified to EN469 2020 Level 2
- EN343 waterproof and EN1149.5 Anti-static standards.
- AS/NZS 4967:2019
XFlex supplied by MSA Safety
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by MSA Safety