Delta‘s AQUASTAR is a flexible, layflat, WRAS Approved Drinking Water Hose to BS6920-1:2000. This high quality hose is manufactured with a circular woven jacket from a 100% high tenacity polyester yarn with a thermoplastic liner & cover.
This is the WRAS Approved hose commonly used in the Water and Utilities Industries and has a proven track record of durability, abrasion resistance and long term value for money.
AQUASTAR is available in a wide variety of lengths and diameters to suit all applications and can be supplied as ‘hose only’ or coupled with any British or International hose couplings in either Light Alloy or Gunmetal.
Easy to handle and re-coil WRAS Approved AQUASTAR is completely maintenance free, easy to clean and requires no drying.
WRAS Approved certification is available upon request for verification of compliance to this very stringent standard.
- WRAS Approved to BS6920-1:2000
- DVGW Worksheet W270
- For All Fresh Water Applications
- Suitable for Food Grade Applications
- Public/Local Water Supply
- Water / Utilities Industries
- Filling of Fresh Water Tanks
- Marine & Emergency Transfer
- Major Industrial Users
- Maintenance Free
- Easy Cleaning
- Easy Disinfection
- No Drying Required
- Resistant to Mechanical Damage
- Resistant to Biological Attack
- Highly Resistant to Ageing & Weathering
- Highly Resistant to Ozone & UV Damage
- Durable and Flexible
For more information, visit www.deltafire.co.uk