On 8 – 10 June 2017 the World Rescue Services & Public Safety Fair at Ptak Warsaw Expo will be held in Nadarzyn – the largest exhibition centre in Poland. There, industry representatives from Emergency Services and Public Safety will meet. World Rescue Services & Public Safety combines exhibiting the latest technologies and industry trends of Emergency Services and Public Safety with direct sales during the fair.
Ptak Warsaw Expo is the newest and largest in the region, the International Exhibition and Convention Center. It has over 500 000 m2 of external surface, 143 000 m2 of exhibition space, and about 12 thousand parking spaces. It is conveniently located from Chopin International Airport and the intersection of the most important express roads and motorways (the S7, S8, and A2), what makes that the access quick and convenient.
The mission of World Rescue Services & Public Safety is to raise awareness and the level skills of specialists, uniformed services, and civilians in the field of safety, rescue, firefighting and occupational health and safety. That is why WRSPS puts special emphasis on innovative products and solutions from domestic and foreign companies.
World Rescue Services & Public Safety exhibition brings together the latest technologies and industry trends in emergency services and public safety with direct sales during the exhibition.
What makes World Rescue Services & Public Safety stand out?
– Assemble of experts – leaders and experts will draw key industry media representatives.
– Opportunity to expose products and services to a larger group of customers thanks to a large internal exhibition space.
– External training ground, which gives new opportunities to showcase in action: staff skills, equipment, and specialist task vehicles.
– 4 topics in one place which increases the number of visitors.
– Networking, a unique opportunity to establish new contacts with potential clients – State Fire Service and VFD, OSH, fire protection and security agencies workers.
– Marketing support for exhibitors our media partners and promotional activities carried out by them in cooperation with Warsaw Expo in order to strengthen the position of your company in the industry, directly translating into increased sales.
– Conferences – lectures, seminars, workshops and panel discussions organized in cooperation with institutions and industry associations.
– Two days dedicated to industry representatives and professionals from the security, fire protection, ESS, and OSH industry.
– One day opened to the public allowing everyone to attend lectures and additional attractions.