Vetter Pipe Sealing Bags FS and bypass bags FS
Safely seal or divert pipes.
- Very high resistance to heat
- For pipes with diameter up to 140 cm (55 inch)
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Withstands counterpressure up to 5 m WC (7.25 psi)
Protect sewage systems and ground water from serious contamination. Vetter pipe sealing bags FS help your team stop hazardous substances quickly. With Vetter bypass bags, you can dam up hazardous liquids and gases and divert them controlled using a fire hose. Vetter’s pip sealing bags and bypass bags FS were specifically designed and developed for fire services. The bags individually adjust to different line diameters and are especially resistant to chemicals as well as heat.
With Vetter pipe sealing bags and bypass bags FS, you trust in extra durable products made of high-quality rubber.
In operation …
- Holding back and diverting liquids/fumes
- Sealing the openings of tank trucks and wagons
- Creating a pump sump
- In pipelines
- Various sizes available to seal pipe diameters 7 – 140 cm (2.7 – 55 inch)
- Short-term resistance to temperatures up to 115 °C (239 °F) and long-term resistance to temperatures up to 90 °C (194 °F)
- Individually tested (with dated inspection seal)
- High-quality rubber with high resistance to chemicals