Vetter Flange drain bag
Perfect fit for safe drainage at flanges.
- Completely covers the flange
- For DN 50 (50 mm / 1.9 inch) to DN 100 (100 mm / 3.9 inch) pipes
- For lots of pipe connections
- Sealing pressure of 1 bar (14.5 psi)
Problems with leaky pipe connections? Make the task of sealing difficult leaks on all types of flanges easier for your team. Flanges are critical pipe sections and conventional sealing bags will rarely be effective here. Vetter flange drain bags cover the flange and pipe, reliably stop the leakage of hazardous liquids and at the same time allow you to drain off the liquid in a controlled and safe manner. The bags come in three sizes to cover all customary pipelines and flanges. Gel plates are included for convenient smoothing out of minor irregularities and unevenness on the pipe’s surface. It couldn’t be simpler: Place the bag around the flange and pipe, close the zip fastener along the entire length of the bag and inflate the sleeves. Immediately, everything is sealed and you can commence with controlled drainage of the liquid.
In operation …
- Sealing and controlled drainage of hazardous substances
- On flanges and pipe connections
- Gas- and liquid-tight zip fastener
- Acid drain hose with shut-off unit
- Gel plates supplied to smooth out unevenness included
- Individually tested (with inspection seal)
- Stainless steel connections