The Vetter Decontamination tent PZ 20 Decon is a clever system and reliable decontamination unit for hazmat response. The decon tent provides extra protection from wind and weather during decontamination of emergency personnel.
- Ready to use in only 4 minutes
- For decontamination of emergency personnel
- Complete decontamination system
- Undressing, showering and dressing in one tent
Quick help for the victims of chemical accidents and radioactive or biological contamination is most important – also is the immediate cleaning of the rescuers! With the PZ 20 Decon, you get a complete decontamination system with shower, dressing and undressing areas all in one tent. The tent provides extra protection from wind and weather during decontamination of emergency personnel. The integrated shower with fronting drip area prevents liquids from pouring into the tent.
Especially practical: Since the shower can be removed, you can also use the PZ 20 Decon as a 20 m² (216 sq. ft.) tent. If you need extra space during an operation, simply connect the Vetter PZ 17 universal tent to the decontamination tent. Right away, you have additional 17 m² (183 sq. ft.) available to use as storage room, supply station, holding area or operation centre.
In operation …
- Decontamination of emergency personnel
- ABC protection measures after industrial and reactor accidents
- Terror attacks or events of war
- Saves time and personnel
- Inflation with compressed air cylinder or blower
- Only one inflation connection for the entire system
- Detachable components for easy cleaning
- Connectable with PZ 17
- Individually tested (with inspection seal)
- Integrated safety valve prevents overinflation
- Support frame of rugged material