Pneumatic decontamination showers
The mobile decon unit for quick missions.
- Setup in less than 40 seconds
- Easy to integrate in a decontamination line
- Extensive pro-equipment
Vetter decontamination showers are specially tailored to your hazmat response mission. Light and mobile, they fit on every emergency vehicle. The fronting basin prevents the spread of contaminated liquids. Clever magnetic fasteners for quick opening and closing of the shower curtain save valuable time in emergencies. With the integrated gloves, you can safely clean contaminated persons from outside. The raised support frame of our decontamination showers allows ergonomic posture while working. Eight movable shower nozzles at various heights guarantee complete cleaning. After cleaning, contaminated liquids can be drained from the inlaid basin without using a submersible pump. With their robust overall construction and special abrasion-resistant undersides, Vetter decontamination showers are especially durable. Extended by a universal tent, the shower can also feature areas for dressing and undressing.
A compact alternative to the decon shower is the compact shower without fronting basin. On request, both showers are available only with gloves, only with drain or in the basic model without both features.
(Raised support frame for ergonomic working)
In operation …
- Decontamination of patients in front of hospitals
- Decontamination lines
- Terror attacks or events of war
- Personnel or patient shower in mobile hospitals
- Ready for use quickly
- Can be combined with Vetter universal tents
- Detachable components for easy cleaning
- Includes everything professionals need
- Individually tested (with inspection seal)
- Integrated safety valve prevents overinflation
- Support frame of sturdy material