The Sides Stentor Deltaflow Firefighting Truck is a multipurpose industrial tank fire fighting vehicle designed to offer effective protection in high areas, like tank farms, refineries, oil terminals, petrochemical plants, industrial sites, ports, commercial and trading areas. All components of this vehicle result from first class products which have been continuously developed and improved, making the vehicle completely reliable in every working conditions.
The Sides Stentor Deltaflow Firefighting Truck dosing system mechanical or electronic centralized balanced pressure proportioning system suitable for a water pressurized system.
Industrial hazards come in all shapes and forms, from fires to explosions, all of which require a fast and effective response. The Stentor is designed to provide you with the capability you need to respond quickly and safely to a disaster.
In the industrial environment, response speeds and times vary from one disaster to another.
We have therefore designed the Stentor with user comfort in mind:
- cab capable of holding up to 6 people
- self-contained breathing apparatus that can be stored in the seat backrest or vehicle lockers
- rear dashboard close to the firefighting equipment
- large layout capacity, ensuring that all firefighting equipment and accessories are kept within reach at all times
We have designed a simple, intuitive vehicle to deliver maximum comfort during operations :
- option to control the firefighting equipment remotely
- easily accessible firefighting equipment
- user-friendly automatic protection systems
The Stentor is fitted with its own water and foam compound tanks and is also compatible with all external water and foam compound supplies, even in the most challenging operational environments, including groundwater, on-site pressurised supplies and water or foam compound master tankers.
The Stentor delivers extended firefighting capability, from a few hours to several days if necessary:
- high capacity
- high application rate
- bronze pump suitable for pumping sewage and brackish water
- monitor range of over 100 m
- DELTA dosing system: mechanical or electronic centralized balanced pressure proportioning system suitable for a water pressurized system.