Building on its safety experience in the oil and airport sectors, Sides has developed a range of firefighting vehicles including the Sides High-Power Urban Fire Truck designed with specific risks in mind, such as industrial and logistics sites and major transport routes.
- Pump flow rate of 10,000 l/min at 10 bar, capable of producing both firefighting foam solution and cooling water.
- Monitors can be used while the vehicle is in motion.
- Multiple combinations of tanks (water/additives) and proportioning systems.
- Main monitor 3,000/6,000 l/min and remote-controlled roof monitor 1,000 l/min
- Chassis compliant with ADR regulations (optional).
- Thermal protection of the cab, equipment and chassis.
A range of maintenance contracts, including contracts with:
- user technology centres
- approved local partners
- Sides Service engineers
The main firefighting components can be maintained using standard exchange system parts
Maintenance kit available for firefighting components
Maintenance contract that includes regulatory work