The Sides Emergency Vehicle features a wide range of emergency response and lifting and handling equipment. This light and agile model is designed to provide effective emergency response and firefighting capabilities.
- Several chassis, wheel base, cab type, engine and gearbox options available.
- Multiple combinations of vehicle extrication layouts and equipment, provided by Sides or by the user.
Easy to use
- Storage spaces that can be accessed from the ground, covering the full length of the bodywork.
- Heavy equipment stored on racks and sliding trays for direct access.
- Integrated electrics, certified by an accredited organisation.
- Powerful working area lighting and high-performance lit markings.
- 15 to 20 kVA generator
- On-board crane
A range of maintenance contracts, including contracts with:
- user technology centres
- approved local partners
- Sides Service engineers
The main firefighting components can be maintained using standard exchange system parts
Maintenance kit available for firefighting components
Maintenance contract that includes regulatory work