The Sides CCI Fire Tank Truck is fitted with a pump unit or a driven pump. As well as its basic rescue capability, it is also able to respond to day-to-day firefighting needs, based on its crew capacity, its on-board equipment, its water storage capacity and its hydraulic capabilities.
- Multiple combinations of pumps, hose reels and additive proportioning systems.
- An optional chassis for optimal capacity and local support
- Significant hydraulic potential, especially suited to monitor use.
Easy to use
- Large storage lockers that can be accessed from the ground, providing easy access to standard equipment
- Reinforced tank sides with optimised profile for improved weight balance and centre of gravity when the tank is half-full.
- Civil defence vehicle based on Sides’ experience in designing forest fire tank trucks to European standards
A range of maintenance contracts, including contracts with:
- user technology centres
- approved local partners
- Sides Service engineers
The main firefighting components can be maintained using standard exchange system parts
Maintenance kit available for firefighting components
Maintenance contract that includes regulatory work