The Sides CCF Forest Fire Tank Truck is based on an agile all-terrain chassis, along with in-depth safety and user comfort research.
Multiple combinations of pumps, hose reels and additive proportioning systems.
Easy to use
- Large storage lockers that can be accessed from the ground, providing easy access to standard equipment and carrying frames.
- Occasional access to the tank platform through the clever placement of air holes and standard equipment.
- Reinforced tank sides with optimised profile for improved weight balance and centre of
- gravity when the tank is half-full.
- Static dump angle above 30° for safe all-terrain capability.
- Multiple thermal protection distribution points for improved performance.
A range of maintenance contracts, including contracts with:
- user technology centres
- approved local partners
- Sides Service engineers
The main firefighting components can be maintained using standard exchange system parts
Maintenance kit available for firefighting components
Maintenance contract that includes regulatory work