- Dates: 26/02/2019 > 28/02/2019
- Venue: Algiers Exhibition Fairground SAFEX
- Event Website: www.easyfairs.com/secura-north-africa-2019
SECURA North Africa 2019 is the first international tradeshow for fire, safety & security organized in Algeria to cover the whole North African region.
The objective of SECURA North Africa is to gather at the same place during 3 days all stakeholders and professionals in the field of industrial, commercial security, worker safety, firefighting and cybersecurity.
SECURA North Africa offers you the perfect platform to:
- Benefit a high visibility on a dynamic market
- Follow technical conferences
- Discover latest innovations
- Maintain your professional network
By visiting SECURA you will have the opportunity to be part of the regional dynamics and discover all suppliers at the same place. By attending the conferences, you will also be kept informed about the latest evolution and technologies, and explore partnership opportunities with foreign and North African companies.
The main reasons to visit SECURA North Africa 2019 :
- Meet leading industry suppliers all at the same place – save time and money by taking this opportunity to discuss your current situation with your suppliers and discover new product ranges and equipment available in Algeria.
- Discover innovative products & services – videosurveillance, scanning, perimetrical protection, firefighting, detection…your visit will be rewarding both on the exhibition floor and in the illuminating seminars and conferences.
- Stay informed about the latest innovations – attend the conferences to keep up-to-date on the latest trends and knowledge related to work safety, security, cybersecurity and the latest requirements and international guidelines with a special focus on the North African market.
- Find new investment opportunities – discover the dynamic North Africa market and meet local companies/investors interested in investing into the industrial, commercial and governmental safety and security.
For more information on the Aerial Search & Rescue Asia Pacific 2019 please us the contact details below;