SAMFlows revolutionises traditional fire pump operations
SAMFlows is an integrated total waterflow control system that manages your vehicle’s pump, tank, intakes and discharges.
With SAMFlows, the pump operator can focus on the fireground and the crew, increasing their effectiveness and ability to stay ahead of the crew’s needs. Constant monitoring of the pump allows SAMFlows to pre-empt and prevent water supply issues.
SAMFlows manages and safe guards pump operations based on the pump operator’s settings. Instead of a complex fire engine pump panel, all pump controls are held in a robust and intuitive 10” touch-screen display.
What was once impossible, is now possible with SAMFlows.
SAMFlows manages your waterflow, so you can focus on the fireground, not the rear of your fire apparatus. The first five minutes are critical. Simple swipes of the screen select the lines to open for immediate attack, then as soon as hydrant is connected another swipe switches from tank to hydrant and you are in full attack mode.
- SAFE – SAMFLows improves the safety of the fire crew
- INTELLIGENT – SAMFlows is smart and intuitive
- EFFICIENT – SAMFlows gets water to your attack crew quickly and seamlessly
Quickly establish your water source
SAMFlows takes care of the transition to a hydrant, controlling engine speed to keep water flowing smoothly without disruption.
WITH A SINGLE SWIPE, SMAFLOWS:
- Bleeds the inlet hose
- Opens the hydrant inlet valve
- Closes the tank-to-pump valve
- Minimise water disruption to your crew during the transition
- Focus on other tasks while SAMFlows transitions to a hydrant
Keep water flowing
SAMFlows manages multiple lines at different pressures and maintains set pressures. Monitors intake pressure and switches back to tank if there are any interruptions in the supply lines. After establishing the water supply, the system automatically refills the tank. If there is an issue with the supply lines, SAMFlows will switch back to the tank and alert the operator.
- Maintain set pressure on all active lines
- Refill the tank
- Monitors intake pressure and switch to tank if intake is lost
- Keep the pump cool
- Alert you if there is a problem with water flow or equipment
- Focus on your crew and the fireground
- Let SAMFlows react to correct problems
- Let SAMFlows works as part of your crew
Gives you freedom on the fireground
The SAMFlows system manages and safeguards pump operations based on the pump operator’s settings. Instead of a complex fire engine pump panel, all pump controls are held in a robust and intuitive 10” touch-screen display. As a result, SAMFlows allows you to maintain visual contact with the crew.
- Pump from a safe location
- Reduce your chances of missing a call for water. Move on to other critical tasks and problem solving
For more information on SAMFlows revolutionises traditional fire pump operations visit https://samflows.com