S 788 E2 Supplied by Lukas Hydraulik
Accomplished: Euronorm CC 200 classification! A minimum blade opening of 200mm and cutting depth of at least 75% of the blade opening means all Euronorm CC 200 requirements have been met. The result: a very impressive cutter! LUKAS continues to develop its cutters for you because we know that every minute counts when rescuing.
- New blade technology enables
- Wide opening
- Ergonomically perfect
Thanks to LUKAS eDRAULIC, rescue workers are freed of power units and heavy hoses – and can rely on superior performance when it counts. The star grip allows intuitive operation in stress situations, while the specialised blade geometry enables the maximum force to be applied exactly where it is needed. This makes rescue operations easier, faster and safer.
- The S 788 E2 achieves 1K-2K-3K-4K-5K
- The cutting of round materials has also been improved from Ø 38mm (S 700 E2) to Ø 42mm
- The cutting performance for round steel is in accordance with Euronorm material requirements
- The cutter attains a value far above the magical “100 tons” and doesn’t stop until 1,101 kN
- The NFPA cutting standards that applied to the S 700 E2 are unchanged: A8 / B9 / C8 / D9 / E9
S 788 E2 supplied by Lukas Hydraulik
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by Lukas Hydraulik