The Rosenbauer BEAVER portable pump impresses with low weight, compact dimensions and is equipped with a new priming pump. With a weight of only 112 kg, it can be carried by two people without any problems.
The Rosenbauer BEAVER Portable Pump is certified according to DIN 14466:2005 as PFPN 10-750.
The BEAVER impresses with an output of 750 l/min at 10 bar or 1,000 l/min at 8 bar.
It meets the European standard for portable pumps EN 14466 for the type: PFPN 10 – 750 (750 l/min at 10 bar).
- Dry weight: 112 kg
- Ready for operation (tanks full): 130 kg
- Balanced weight distribution
- Four folding handles
- Removable canister tank
- Reliable starting behavior of the engine in the most varied of environmental conditions
- Gas adjustment via hand lever
- E-starter from factory
- Semi-automatic venting facility
- Pressure gauge on suction and pressure side
- No fixed tank on the portable pump
- Bracket for steel canister
- Different tank sizes optional (10 or 20 l)
- Safe refueling in operation
- Fuel supply guaranteed by swapping canisters
- The time frame to swap canisters in operation is approx. 40 s.
Rotating pressure outlets
Both pressure outlets can be rotated without any tools to ease the guidance of pressure hoses in tight situations.
Mechanical overheat protection
- Reliably prevents the pump from overheating if water is no longer being suctioned, even after a long period
- Thermo valve opens at 60 °C water temperature – fresh water is sucked in and the pump is cooled
- Protection against scalding – water can achieve a maximum of 60°C
- Protects pump against overheating -> Vapour bubbles formation in the water -> Cavitation -> Damage to the impeller