Rescue Services – Halls 26 and Open-air site
The rescue services are faced with a number of new challenges and developments, not least demographic change, telemedicine, a skills shortage, and large-scale catastrophic incidents.
They are under constant pressure to scrutinize their strategic direction and to keep up to date with the latest technologies.
That is why INTERSCHUTZ is so important. It provides a comprehensive survey of the latest emergency-sector products.
- Vehicles and vehicle equipment
- Rescue, emergency, first-aid, and (para)medical equipment
- Associations, organizations, service companies
- Demonstrations (open-air site)
- German Federal States’ Committee for the Rescue Services
- Holmatro Rescue Challenge
- Interactive demonstration area of rescue academies
INTERSCHUTZ covers the full range of products and services for the fire and rescue services, civil protection, safety and security industries.
For more information visit our INTERSCHUTZ 2022 PREVIEW GUIDE