Xenon Structural Firefighter Trouser
The Xenon Structural Firefighter Trouser is suited to structural firefighting, external firefighting and rescue activities during emergency response and training operations.
The Xenon range is inspired by premium outdoor sportswear where reduced restriction is a must, our unique free movement design provides maximum comfort with minimum bulk.
Features of the Xenon Structural Firefighter Trouser:
- Fullness built into the knee area to provide room exactly where needed when bending
- Textured grab patches at throat tab, zip guard, cuff tabs and pocket flaps for assistance when wearing gloves
- Braces are split high at the back for enhanced comfort also ensuring they maintain position on the shoulders
- Abrasion resistant fabric around leg hems and inner legs for added durability
- Additional padding at the knee for comfort when crawling
- Ankle circumference wide enough to be fully compatible with a wide range of boots
- Light weight, flexible heat applied tape that offers maximum breathability, positioned for optimum visibility
- Leg pockets positioned to maintain access when wearing the tunic and large enough to store essentials
- Structural jackets in matching fabrics and colourways are available
Xenon is available in both male and female designs with a variety of fabric construction options and colourways.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from Ballyclare
Ballyclare Limited is dedicated to protecting people who risk their lives protecting others. Firefighters, rescue workers and emergency services personnel rely on our expertise and trust us to deliver at every level.