Twin Action FiberTech Multifunctional Water & Foam Nozzle
The Twin Action FiberTech Multifunctional Water & Foam Nozzle from Leader has a flowrate of 250 litres per minute at a pressure of 6 bar.
- Body made of FiberTech® composite material* anti corrosion
- Provided with sliding ring for selecting water or foam position
- Expansion by approximately x10 when supplied with pre-mix (outlet ring)
- Change from straight jet to diffused jet by head rotation
- Ball valve
- Swivel inlet
- Flowrate: 250 l/min at 6 bar
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Couplings on request
FiberTech composite strengths are many compared with brass and aluminium:
- Far lighter than brass and lighter than aluminium alloy
- Equal in terms of mechanical strength and durability to aluminium alloy
- Stronger resistance to corrosion compared to aluminium alloy and brass
- in saline environments
- in use with foam concentrates
- Equal to aluminium alloy for resistance to chemicals
- Thermal resistance: No deformation of the mass at high temperatures (unlike aluminium)
- Thermal insulation: The material naturally insulates the user from the cold
- Electrical insulation: Better protection for the nozzle operator
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from LEADER
LEADER Group is an innovative company in its own right, developing, manufacturing and distributing higher performing equipment used in fire fighting and search and rescue applications.