Technical Rescue One-Piece Suit
The Technical Rescue One-Piece Suit from Ballyclare is a one-piece high protection multi-norm rescue suit with a removable lining system for use in wildland fire situations.
- Can be fitted with detachable GORE® CROSSTECH® SR liner (not supplied) that offers protection against wind and rain and is certified for blood pathogen resistance
- Front fastening with a two way brass zip and covered with a double storm guard
- Stand collar with the facility to attach the detachable liner
- Set in sleeves with self fabric shaped elbow patches with KEVLAR® pads below
- Radio loop on left chest
- Chest bellows pockets with flaps
- Waist panel with back adjustable waist elastic.
- Action back for flexible and comfortable fit
- Side leg bellow pockets and flaps
- Articulated front knee panels with aramid knee patches and KEVLAR® pads below
- Lower leg zip gusset openings
- Self fabric bound sleeve and bottom hems
- Conforms to EN 15614:2007 (Code letter A1) Protective Wildland Clothing for Firefighters when worn without lining
- Conforms to EN531:1995/A1:1998 A B2 C1 and EN340 when worn with lining
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from Ballyclare
Ballyclare Limited is dedicated to protecting people who risk their lives protecting others. Firefighters, rescue workers and emergency services personnel rely on our expertise and trust us to deliver at every level.