LEADER Smoke 5
The LEADER Smoke 5 generates dense and realistic smoke for completely safe training sessions!
The LEADER Smoke 5 generator perfectly meets the training needs to fill small to very large volumes of smoke in few minutes!
Adjustable Flow Rate
- Produces light smoke or dense smoke.
Programmable Emission – Digital remote control panel for intuitive settings:
- Controlled volume of smoke required for each scenario (to fill small and large volumes),
- Select length of time for which smoke is to be produced,
- Select time interval between smoke emissions.
Permanent Heating System
- Continuous dense smoke production in order to avoid interruptions of operation during the programmed period.
Robust Compact Design
- Impact-resistant, splash-resistant outer casing
- Easy to transport
- Takes up little space
Detachable Sturdy Remote Control
- For initiating remote production of smoke
Continuous Operation at Reduced Flowrate by Default
- For maximum economy of fluid
- Heat Exchanger: 2100W
- Heat up time: 10 minutes
- Overheat protection: yes (System DTPD : Direct Thermal Protection Device)
- Effective coverage: 1320m³/min (46,615 ft³/min) in continuous operation at reduced output
- Power consumption:
- 2100 W, 99.2 A @ 220 V 50/60 Hz
- 1800 W, 15 A @ 110 V 60 Hz
- Size: 602 x 395 x 306 mm / 23.1’ x 15.6’ x 12.1’
- Weight: 17,7 kg / 39.1lbs
- Removable remote control: Yes (5 m/16.4ft of cable)
- Recommended fluids: LEADER Smoke fluid composed of water and glycol
- The smoke produced is safe and without any toxic hazard
- Low depot
- Environmentally friendly fluid
- Fluid capacity: 5 litres (1.32 gal)
- Fluid consumption: 176 ml/min (0.05 Gal/min)
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from LEADER
LEADER Group is an innovative company in its own right, developing, manufacturing and distributing higher performing equipment used in fire fighting and search and rescue applications.