LEADER Mix 200 Foam Proportioner
The LEADER Mix 200 Foam Proportioner has a body made of FiberTech composite material* for increased strength and lightness.
- Lower weight
- Concentration proportioning: 0.1%, 0.25%, 0.5%, 1%, 3% and 6%
- Flowrate: 200 l/min @ 10 bar
- Suction flexible hose 1.5m + pick up tube 1m long
- Relief ball valve (Check valve)
- Screws and axis made of stainless steel
- 2” inlet / 2” Outlet
- Couplings on request
*FiberTech® composite strengths are many compared with brass and aluminium:
- Far lighter than brass and lighter than aluminium alloy,
- Equal in terms of mechanical strength and durability to aluminium alloy,
- Stronger resistance to corrosion compared to aluminium alloy and brass,
- in saline environments
- in use with foam concentrates
- Equal to aluminium alloy for resistance to chemicals,
- Thermal resistance: No deformation of the mass at high temperatures (unlike aluminium),
- Thermal insulation: The material naturally insulates the user from the cold,
- Electrical insulation: Better protection for the nozzle operator.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from LEADER
LEADER Group is an innovative company in its own right, developing, manufacturing and distributing higher performing equipment used in fire fighting and search and rescue applications.