Jolly Specialguard Firefighter Boot
The Jolly Specialguard Firefighter Boot 9052/A-C has a full-grain cowhide leather, waterproofed, 2.0 – 2.2 mm thick upper, a top lining of soft full-grain leather, waterproofed, 1.0 – 1.1 mm. thick and a lining of high breathable fabric Cambrelle® 100% PA.
- Fire-fighters boot FIGHTERS
- High visibility PPE
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Good stability both for walking and running
- Abrasion-resistant rubber overcap
- Total opening zipper easy and fast to clean
- Padded rear flexors for an increased fitting comfort
- Rear leather pull-on loop
- High quality materials for a long lasting boot
- Extremely comfortable for long-day usage (breathability is 600% 400% better than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.4.6 requirement)
- Good water-resistance
- The heat insulation is 10% higher than the European Standard EN15090 6.3.1 requirement (sandbath test) and 40% higher than the European Standard EN 15090 6.3.2 requirement (radiant heat)
- Excellent grip on uneven grounds and stairs (the outsole is 40% more durable than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.8.3 requirement)
- The sole bonding strength is 30% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 18.104.22.168 requirement
- The penetration resistance of the bottom is 50% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.1 requirement
- The energy absorption in the heel area is 80% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.4 requirements
- Outsole resistant to fuel, oil, heat and flame
The Jolly Specialguard Firefighter Boot is anatomically shaped, made out of a layer of moisture transmitting felt (80% PES – 20% VISCOSA), and with an upper covering made of anti abrasion non wovenmaterial 100% PA. In the heel area is positioned an insert of EVA foam for the best comfort of the foot enabling to preserve the foot anatomy and to increase the energy absorption on the heel.
Average 8 mm thick insole made by a multilayer construction using special antiperforation composite textile material “Zero mm Perforation” at 1100 Newton according to the Standard EN 12568:2010, with a plastic reinforcement as stabilizer and completed with a felt filler on the bottom. Textile antiperforation insoles, compared to the old style metal plates, offer considerable ergonomics and safety advantages: more protective surface, flexibility, insulation, moisture
absorption, reduced weight.
The Jolly Specialguard Firefighter Boot nitrile rubber non-slip SRC cemented sole, heat resistant at 300°C, antistatic, oil and petrol resistant, high wear-resistant. Self-cleaning and foreign objects + debris free granted by the peculiar structure of cleats and running surface. The high energy absorption in the heel area is given by the rubber compound of the outsole and by the height and shape of its cleats. The height and shape of its inner net, with air cushion, improve both shock absorbing but also thermal properties.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from Jolly Safety Footwear
For over 35 years Jolly Safety Footwear has been supplying professional footwear to people who dedicate their lives to protection and safety.