Jolly Explorer II Boot
The Jolly Explorer II Boot 6011/GA-C has upper leather of full-grain cowhide leather, waterproofed, 2.4 – 2.6 mm thick a top lining full-grain soft aniline leather, 1.0 – 1.1 mm thick, rear flexor of soft waterproofed leather, padded with special foam to improve fitting comfort and a lining seam sealed 4 ply laminate (GORE-TEX® DURACOM CAMBRELLE).
- Wildfire and public order operator boot
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort footwear, excellent for various climate conditions and for outdoor activities
- Lightweight and flexible wildfire boot, it offers excellent stability both for walking and running
- Highly breathable (breathability 600% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.4.6 requirement)
- Water resistant boot tested to 500.000 flexing cycles according to the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.5
- Padded rear flexors
- Fast and easy lacing system
- Extremely comfortable for long-day usage
- The heat insulation is 10% higher than the European Standard EN15090 6.3.1 requirements (sandbath test), and 60% higher than the European Standard EN 15090 6.3.2 requirements (radiant heat)
- The penetration resistance of the bottom is 50% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.1 requirement
- The sole bonding strength is 30% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 188.8.131.52 requirements
- The energy absorption in the heel area is 100% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.4 requirements
- Outsole resistant to fuel, oil, heat and flame
The Jolly Explorer II Boot is anatomically shaped, made out of a layer of moisture transmitting felt (80% PES – 20% VISCOSA), and with an upper covering made of anti abrasion non woven material 100% PA. In the heel area is positioned an insert of EVA foam for the best comfort of the foot enabling to preserve the foot anatomy and to increase the energy absorption on the heel.
Average 8 mm thick insole made by a multilayer construction using special antiperforation composite textile material “Zero mm Perforation” at 1100 Newton according to the Standard EN 12568:2010, with a plastic reinforcement as stabilizer and completed with a felt filler on the bottom. Textile antiperforation insoles, compared to the old style metal plates, offer considerable ergonomics and safety advantages: more protective surface, flexibility, insulation, moisture
absorption, reduced weight.
The Jolly Explorer II Boot has a nitrile rubber cemented sole, heat resistant at 300°C, antistatic, oil and petrol resistant, with energy absorption in the heel area, slip-resistant SRC. Selfcleaning and foreign objects + debris free granted by the peculiar structure of cleats and running surface. Thanks to the double density of the rubber compound, the shock absorption and the slip resistance are considerably improved.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from Jolly Safety Footwear
For over 35 years Jolly Safety Footwear has been supplying professional footwear to people who dedicate their lives to protection and safety.