Holmatro Inclined Cutter GCU 5040 i EVO 3
The Holmatro Inclined Cutter GCU 5040 i EVO 3 is new Car Technology Inclined Cutter – 5000 series, battery-operated model. Part of our latest EVO 3 range, offering a higher speed when it counts (under load) at a lower weight and noise level.
Standard supplied with:
- Carrying handle with integrated LED lighting
- i-Bolt Technology
New and improved drive unit
- Increased tool speed
- Decreased weight
- Lower noise level
Unique inclined cutter jaw
- Improved ergonomics when cutting high or low on the car: no need to lift the tool to shoulder level or to bend over.
- Maximized working space: more room between the tool and the patient when cutting pillars from the side, or between the tool and the ground when cutting the rocker channel
NCT cutter blades
- Our New Car Technology blades are specially designed to cut new car construction.
- Their U-shape surrounds the material and pulls it in into the cutting recess, where it is cut at the strongest point of the cutter.
- With optimized cutting edge for a long blade life and superior cutting performance.
- Flat central bolt construction squeezing the blades together directly (no blade holder in between!) and more tightly. This minimizes blade separation and maximizes cutting performance.
- It also allows for better access in narrow spaces.
Control handle in central position
- Always within reach on back of tool
- Allows you to rotate the tool freely while your hand stays in the same position
Battery location on top of tool
- Easy access, even in tight spaces
- Replacement without shifting weight
Emission-free and all weather proof
- Healthier for rescuers and victims
- Ideal for use in confined and/or underground spaces
- Can also be used in case of extreme precipitation
Ergonomic carrying handle with integrated LED lighting
- Improved LED lighting in the carrying handle: no less than six lights with a higher light output. Rescuers can start right away, night and day, without being hindered by their own shadow.
- Optimized ergonomic carrying handle design increases operator comfort in various working positions.
- The Inclined Cutter has one that goes all-around the tool enabling optimal cutter positioning at all sides of the car.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Other products from Holmatro Rescue Equipment
For nearly half a century, Holmatro has been developing, producing and testing high-pressure hydraulic equipment for industrial, rescue and special tactics applications. Based on the needs of users, our products are known for their high quality and innovative technology. Holmatro sells and services these products through offices in various countries and a global dealer network.