G300 Smoke Machine
The G300 Smoke Machine – Le Maitre’s flagship smoke machine is rugged, versatile, and has very high output.
The G300 Smoke Machine is a dual-mode machine, offering water based smoke and haze. Designed to perform in the most demanding of applications.
- Maximum smoke output @ 51000 cbm/hr
- Fluid consumption 1.5cc/s (cont); 8cc/s (burst) (45min/4L bottle)
- Automatic & Continual Flow Control: An extremely high accuracy thermal monitoring system, combined with the micro-processor control and a highly stable patented heat exchanger, allows a self-management system to automatically adjust the flow rate for maximum conditions at any temperature
- High volume 5 litre fluid tank
- Remote controller
- Standard remote handset. Can be removed from machine and operated at a maximum cable length of 30m/100ft
- Digital display
- Machine “daisy-chaining” connections
- Mechanical thermal failsafe
- Electronic fluid out sensing
- Genesis easy change block system
- N.A.T.O codified
- Warranty – 12 months
- Size (LxWxH): 610mm x287mm x 256mm
- Weight: 25 Kg
- Power: 230v; 50/60Hz; 2.2Kw; 9 Amps – 120v; 50/60Hz; 2Kw; 17 Amps
With smoke output ranges up to 51,000 cbm/hr, the G300 provides a realistic, reduced visibility environment, producing huge amounts of dense white, non-toxic smoke, ideal for emergency simulation sessions. NATO codified
The G300 can be used with Le Maitre’s own Industrial Smoke Fluid. This water-based, non-toxic fluid is perfectly engineered for BA training. A combination of mono/polyglycol, glycerol and de-mineralized water, produces a dense white smoke with consistent particle size and a lengthy hang-time, sustainable even at high temperatures.
The G300 uses a low pressure system to produce the safest smoke. The higher the pressure internally in the heat exchanger, the higher temperature the fluid is heated to. This can lead to molecular charring causing free radicals to be formed. This in turn can lead to all sorts of unpleasant molecules to be formed. Whereas with a low pressure system such as that used in the Le Maitre’s machines, the temperature is much easier to control and the units are able to produce smoke that has not been burned at high temperatures.
As with all Le Maitre Smoke Machines, the G300 uses a patented “Layered Block System” called Genesis. Along with this they use a short heating pipe of just 1m which allow the smoke machines to be powered by much smaller wattage heaters than competitive models, but still give immense power. Furthermore, Le Maitre’s heater blocks can be dismantled and serviced or replaced, while competitive a cast blocks cannot, becoming scrap once they reach the end of their life.
The G300 Smoke Machine is made in the UK.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you with further details on this product and its manufacture..
Le Maitre Ltd, a British manufacturer of smoke machines and fluids, has been supplying equipment to the Emergency Services for over 25 years, with Fire and Rescue Agencies and the Armed Forces across the world finding them invaluable in their BA training and many using them on an almost daily basis.