Prague Fire & Security Days, the eighth annual international trade fair exhibiting the latest trends in fire-fighting and security technologies, systems and services, will take place on September 20 to 24, 2016 at PVA EXPO PRAGUE, again in concurrence with the FOR ARCH 2016 construction exposition.
Prague Fire & Security Days 2016 follows the initial idea and long-term concept of the trade fair, which lies in the unique sector connection of security and construction, moreover within the modern, quality and generous premises of Prague’s largest exhibition grounds, suitable for the prestigious presentation of the latest security systems by the representatives of individual global brands.
All companies that will be presenting fire-and-security technology, systems and services at the fair will be placed under one roof in the centre of the action – in the middle of the exhibition grounds in Hall 2D, or FSDays Buisness (for companies and trade partners) and at Hall 5A, or FSDays Home (for your own personal protection) close to companies from related sectors – electronic and digital households.
Several highlights of Prague Fire & Security Days 2016:
– The only trade fair with a fire-and-security theme in the Czech Republic this year
– In the centre of the action – in the centre of the exhibition grounds hosting
the FOR ARCH building-trade fair
– More than 78,000 visitors in the whole trade-fair complex
– Advantageous price conditions for exhibitors – a bonus of up to 20% on the booked
exhibition area when registering by the deadline
– High concentration of the buisness partners (at one time, in one place) not only
from the security and construction sectors
– FSDays Business Dating – a new feature of this year’s fair: the direct connection
of exhibitors and trade-fair visitors
– Extraordinary opportunity for an effective presentation of sector-related projects
– Attractive trade accompanying programmes and conferences
– FSDays AWARD 2015 for the best exhibited object
Since its inception, FSDays has made a name for itself as a quality trade fair whose task is to present the latest fire-and-security trends, procedures and systems; building security and protection systems; systems for intelligent buildings, data and information protection, transport safety and cybernetic security; material and technical equipment for rescuers; and means to increase state security.