Phönix 5F supplied by ESKA Gloves
Long, waterproof glove for inside attack
The textile firefighting glove Phönix 5F provides a safe barrier against water and viruses with the incorporated GORE-TEX CROSSTECH® grip insert and has a long cuff.
Phönix 5F ensures maximum protection due to high-quality Nomex®/Kevlar® materials with PROmarble coating and cut-resistant lining (highest level 5F).
The textile firefighting glove Phönix 5F impresses with the best heat- and flame resistance as well as optimum wear comfort. The high-quality Kevlar® material with PROmarble coating on the backhand ensures high abrasion and heat protection. The incorporated stretch absorber with air cushioning protects against hits, knocks and heat. Furthermore, heat protection and dexterity get increased due to the movement folds on fingers and thumb.
The abrasion-resistant palm with Nomex®/Kevlar®and PROmarble coating offers maximum protection and grip on smooth and wet surfaces. The revolutionary cut-resistant lining made of Kevlar®/Inox/LCP protects the firefighter against pointed objects and sharp edges (level 4F). Thanks to the GORE-TEX CROSSTECH® grip insert, Phönix 5F provides a safe barrier against water, chemicals, oil, fuel, blood and viruses with, at the same time, maximum breathability.
The inner lining is incorporated and the insert is attached and connected to the outer shell in line with the proven method patented by ESKA in order to permanently prevent the lining from being inadvertently pulled out. The sophisticated, adjustable two-strap system is used to ensure secure fixing, which enables the glove to be worn over a jacket (Phönix 5F, long cuff) or under a jacket (Phönix-E 5F, knitted cuff). All mechanical and thermal maximum values were achieved both in a new condition and after pretreatment consisting of 20 washes at 60 °C.
The anatomical, layered 3D cut is adjusted to the natural posture of our hands, to guarantee the best possible fit and freedom of movement. We use only European materials, which undergo strict quality control in Austria. The gloves for firefighters are available in versions with a long cuff (Phönix 5F model) or with a 100% Kevlar® knitted cuff (Phönix-E 5F model).
Technology & Material
- GORE-TEX CROSSTECH® Grip insert
- PROmarble coating
- Ergonomic 3D cut
- Cut-resistant lining
Nomex® / Kevlar®, PROmarble coating
Kevlar® with silicone/carbon coating
GORE® CROSSTECH® + Gore Grip Technologie
Kevlar®, Cut-resistant lining made of Kevlar®/Inox/LCP
- Certifications EN 659:2003 + A1:2008, EN 388:2016
- Abrasion in new condition
- Abrasion after 20 washes
- Cut resistance in new condition
- Cut resistance after 20 washes
- Tear resistance in new condition
- Tear resistance after 20 washes
- Puncture resistance in new condition
- Puncture resistance after 20 washes
- Cut resistance TDM in new condition F
- Cut resistance TDM after 20 washes F
- EN 388:2016 Impact protection P
- EN 407:2020 Burning behaviour
- Convective heat in new condition 16,4 sec.
- Convective heat after 20 washes 18,1 sec.
- Resistance to heat in new condition 22,7 sec.
- Resistance to heat after 20 washes 21,9 sec.
- Contact heat in new condition 16,9 sec.
- Contact heat after 20 washes 16,4 sec.
- Glove heat shrinkage 0,7%
- Dexterity in new condition
- Dexterity after 20 washes
- ISO 15383 Water resistance Waterproof
Phönix 5F supplied by ESKA Gloves
Telephone: +43 (0) 7242 47292 Email: Click to email Website: Click to visit website
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by ESKA Gloves