Phönix 5 supplied by ESKA Gloves
Phönix 5 – new with the highest values in abrasion resistance 4 and cut resistance 5 in accordance with EN 388, the gloves are also distinguished by their dexterity and maximum wearing comfort.
To ensure exceptional heat resistance, Phönix 5 is made out of Nomex®/Kevlar® with PROmarble coating.
- Insert: GORE-TEX® + Gore Grip product technology
- Available with a long Aramid cuff or in a shorter version with a 100% Kevlar® knitted cuff
- The water-, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX® + Gore Grip insert is permanently attached to the inner glove (ESKA® patent)
- The stretch absorbers with air cushioning in the whole knuckle area of the backhand, also offer impact, shock and heat protection
- The double strap system guarantees a secure hold and that the gloves can be quickly put on and removed
- Backhand: Kevlar® with silicon/carbon coating
- Palm: Kevlar® with PROmarble coating (granite-silicone-carbon)
- Backhand: 100% Kevlar
- Palm: Cut protection lining made of Kevlar® with steel fiberglass and silver threads
Performance features EN 659:2003 + A1:2008
TDM cut test ISO 13997: maximum level F
A C R P D
4 5 4 4 4
- A = ABRASION (lowest 0, highest 4)
- C = CUT RESISTANCE (lowest 0, highest 4)
- R = RESISTANCE TO TEAR PROPAGATION (lowest 0, highest 4)
- P = PUNCTURE RESISTANCE (lowest 0, highest 4)
- D = DEXTERITY (lowest 0, highest 4)
Siga PBI Plus 5 supplied by ESKA Gloves
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by ESKA Gloves