Supplied by LEADER
The MultiMatic 400 Automatic Dual Pressure Nozzle form Leader is a firefighting nozzle designed for safety, reliability and robustness!
- Compact nozzles with slide valve combining up several modes:
- Low pressure to maintain an effective flow and reach at low pressure
- Automatic with pulsing mode to produce very small droplets at very high speed
- Flowrates range: 400 l/min at 6 bar – low pressure
- Size available: Compact
- Nozzle body : Aluminium
- Meets the required standards (EN, NFPA)
Available in 2 types of materials:Aluminium or FIBERTECH Composite.
Firefighter responders are used to working with aluminium and brass nozzles. LEADER proposes a full aluminium range of fire nozzles.
They also now have the choice of a new material: the LEADER FiberTech® composite.
Always at the cutting edge, LEADER is introducing composite material into the design of its firefighting equipment with properties equal or better than those of ordinary materials.
The composite is a material consisting of:
a reinforcement – in this case glass fibres – which provides most of the material’s mechanical properties and a matrix which acts as a binder.
The composite perfectly replaces metal alloys and is already used in many fields: automotive industry, aerospace, weapons ….
MultiMatic 400 Automatic Dual Pressure Nozzle supplied by LEADER
To receive more details please complete the request form below.