Supplied by MSA
With lightweight and durable components, the MSA V-FORM Full Body Harness provides full comfort to the users. These full body harnesses come in the catchy color combination of MSA Green and Gray.
MSA V-FORM Full Body Harness Highlights
MSA V-FORM™ harness – Features & Benefits
- 4 different harness versions with 3- or 5-point adjustment − single dorsal D-Ring, additional two loops or D-Ring at the front, additional shoulder loops for use with the MSA Workman
- Spreader bar – ensure the right protection for the job
- Color-contrasting thigh and torso straps simplify donning
- Dual load indicator to alert you when the harness has been involved in a fall event
- Choice of Qwik-Fit or Bayonet leg straps for easy adjustment
- Web finials prevent fraying on web ends for additional durability
- Come with a sub-pelvic strap for extended comfort
- A Velcro® cover protects harness label
- 140 kg load capacity
- V-FORM waist belt can be attached onto a harness for work positioning
MSA V-FORM™ Waist Belt
A waist belt is a part of work positioning system. It is used to hold a worker in place while allowing hands-free work at elevated heights. It can be attached onto V-FORM full body harness or used as an accessory. For work position applications, a separate fall arrest system must be used.
- Hip D-rings for work positioning
- Have a sliding belt on the back pad for comfort and easy adjustment
- Webbing loops and plastic rings for holding tools
- Can be easily attached onto a V-Form full body harness
The D-Ring Extender allows easier access to the dorsal D-ring without any external help.
- 0,6m D-ring extension with a webbing loop at one end, steel D-ring at other end
- Abrasion resistant polyester webbing
Markets: Contractor, Industrial, Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities
Applications: Working at Heights
MSA V-FORM Full Body Harness supplied by MSA
To receive more details please complete the request form below.