Supplied by MSA
The MSA Rope Grab Easy Move With Lifeline is used to provide temporary fall protection on ladders or when climbing. This system can also be used to provide a secondary lifeline for suspended positioning systems used by building/structure inspectors, window cleaners, and maintenance personnel.
The vertical lifeline kit consists of 15, 20, 25 or 30m of 11mm polyamide rope with sewn eyelets, Easy Move device and carrying bag.
- All-in-one fall arrester: Rope adjuster and a guided type fall arrester
- Light weight and compact for comfortable use and easy carrying
- Developed to grip on dirty or icy ropes
Two operation modes:
- REST – position in ascender mode/lanyard adjustment
- GO – position in fall arresting mode
Markets: Contractor, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Industrial, Mining
Applications: Aviation, Building Protection, Confined Space, Firefighting, Food Processes, Painting, Port Surveillance, Public Events, Sanding & Grinding, Search & Rescue, Steel, Smelting, Foundries, Tactical/SWAT Teams, Working at Heights, Manufacturing
To receive more details please complete the request form below.