Supplied by MSA
The MSA Latchways Personal Rescue Device is a lightweight, unobtrusive personal rescue device that is an integrated full body harness system for self-rescue. In the event of a fall the device lowers the person gently to the ground in a controlled descent.
- 65ft (20m) length
- Significantly reduces rescue time
- Available model for Arc-Flash
- Available with EVOTECH line of full body harnesses
Markets: Contractor, Industrial, Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities
Applications: Working at Heights, Arc Flash
The device features a 20 m spool of Aramid rope which is released at a controlled rate through an integral braking mechanism. The innovative design uses quality componentry and a limited number of moving parts to always ensure 100% mechanical integrity.
- Workman Premier – Two point harness (dorsal D-ring and 2 chest attachment textile loops)
- Workman Utility – Three point harness (dorsal D-ring, 2 chest attachment textile loops, and 2 lateral D-rings for work positioning)
- RH2 – Two point harness (dorsal D-ring and chest D-ring)
- RH3 – Three point harness (dorsal D-Ring, chest D-Ring and and 2 lateral D-rings for work positioning)
MSA Latchways Personal Rescue Device supplied by MSA
To receive more details please complete the request form below.