Supplied by MSA
The MSA Gravity Utility NON ASTM Harness can be used in a diverse number of applications like confined Space, Rescue, Telecom Tower, Rope Access, and many others.
– GRAVITY UTILITY NON ASTM: Multiple attachment options that will fit in several aplications during your working at heights.
- Front Loops – Fall arrest, suspension, positioning
- Dorsal – Fall arrest, suspension, positioning, restraint;
- Shoulder Loops – Suspension, confined space entry;
- Ventral – Suspension;
- Waist o Rings – Positioning, restraint;
- Buckles are easy to adjust and do not slip during use;
- HI-VIZ® : day and night work, also near public roads with heavy traffic;
- Built in load indicator or end of service life;
- Traceability : RFID – located in the label;
- Worker capacity up to 140kg;
Markets: Contractor, Fire Service, Industrial, Mining, Oil & Gas, Utilities
Applications: Arc Flash, Aviation, Building Protection, Confined Space, Firefighting, Food Processes, Manufacturing, Painting, Port Surveillance, Public Events, Sanding & Grinding, Search & Rescue, Tactical/SWAT Teams, Working at Heights
European version features orange/black webbing, steel back D-ring, steel side D-rings, sternal loops, frontal loops, non-ASTM Waist Pad, non-ASTM leg pads, elastic webbing keepers.
The following approvals and qualifications are available globally. Please check the part number in your region for the actual approvals or qualifications on that product.
ABNT – NBR 15.835,15.836,
N 361, 358, 813
MSA Gravity Utility NON ASTM Harness supplied by MSA
To receive more details please complete the request form below.