Supplied by MSA
With input of firefighters from around the world, MSA developed a range of high performance, integrated communication headsets, specifically designed for the MSA Gallet F1XF Hearing Protection & Communication Headsets.
These state-of-the-art accessories enable firefighters to communicate more efficiently than ever, even in tough and noisy environments.
- Optimal integration inside the Gallet F1XF helmet
- Ex approved headsets for use with ATEX radios
- Noise cancelling, boom microphone and bone conductive versions available
- Use with and without SCBA face piece
- Lemo or Nexus connection plug to PTT
- Communication headsets
- High intelligibility through excellent speaker integration and positioning
- Boom microphone version with adjustment and parking position
- Bone conductive microphone version with integration in headband
- 1 or 2 loudspeakers
- Hearing protection headsets
- Unique, innovative ear muff integration for use in noisy environments
- Surrounding noise awareness with level dependent functionality
- 26 dB noise attenuation (SNR)
Markets: Fire Service, Oil & Gas, Utilities
Applications: CBRN Incidents, Search & Rescue, Firefighting, Confined Space
MSA Gallet F1XF Hearing Protection & Communication Headsets supplied by MSA
To receive more details please complete the request form below.