The Magirus TSF-W Tank Pumper Fire Engine is the basic fire engine for every fire-fighting mission. With its rugged and powerful IVECO Daily chassis this fire engine comes with reduced weight for additional loadings. A portable fire pump can be run inside as well as outside the superstructure. This vehicle can also be realized according to the national standards and regulations of many countries.
- Internal water tank for maximum equipment storage capacity
- Magirus Can-Bus technology, FireCan compatible
- Pump capacity: portable fire pump, 1,000 l / min at 10 bar
- Water tank volume: 500 l
- Crew cab: all steel technology
- Seatings: 1 + 5
Magirus TSF-W Tank Pumper Fire Engine Options
- Also available with 7,000 kg gross weight
- water tank volume: 750 l
- Foam proportioning system: Mobile foam unit
- Light mast: Pneumatic, 2 x 1,000 Watt, halogen or other light masts
- Breating apparatus in the cab: max. 2 units mounted on rear wall
- All-wheel drive possible
- Agile semi-automated gearbox
- Additional loading, power generator, lightings, motor saw, immersion pump
- Equipment lockers behind the rear axle
- Wide ranging additional equipments possible
Advantages & special features of the TSF-W (Fire engine)
The compact tank pumper Magirus TSF-W comes with removable portable fire pump, if necessary, and has a high tactical / operational value. Due to the extremely large reserves of weight this fire engine offers more space for loading materials and/or extinguishing media. The TSF-W is also available with all-wheel drive under compliance with the standard gross weight of 6,300 kg.
The portable fire pump Magirus FIRE offers further advantages: Thanks to its low noise and low vibration, it’s the best portable fire pump on the market for functioning inside of a van body as for continous operation no hearing protection is needed. All control units are at the right place and easy to handle for the operator.