Head Office: Weinstrasse 39, Erlangen, 91058, Germany
LUKAS – THE NAME STANDS FOR HYDRAULICS
Since the end of the 1940s pioneering hydraulic products have been manufactured in Erlangen: Initially only for industrial applications, the rerailing technology division was added in 1955 and in 1972 LUKAS was the first supplier to develop the first hydraulic cutter for rescue operations. This laid the foundation stone for an entire industry.
The pioneer of the rescue industry set the innovation trends and still today manufactures all products with precision and passion in the in-house production “Made in Germany”. As part of the international IDEX Corporation, synergies between the continents can be used and the comprehensive know-how of the existing business units of the IDEX Fire & Safety family can be drawn upon. LUKAS is therefore able to act globally, exchange international application knowledge and bring high-performance hydraulic products to the market all over the world.
All for one common mission: Save time. Save lives.
eWXT – eDRAULIC WATERTIGHT EXTRICATION TOOL
The full LUKAS eWXT range is finally complete.
Our eDRAULIC WATERTIGHT EXTRICATION TOOLS offer the proven powerful performance, high speeds, and safety of LUKAS rescue tools, combined with the technological advancements of an axial piston pump, an electromagnetic service valve, and a brushless electric motor. These are now complemented by our latest innovation: all eWXTs can now be used in case of heavy rain, flooding, and even underwater. All technical component are watertight on its own. All eWXTs thus fulfill the requirements of protection category IP 58 and can be operated underwater at a depth of 3 m for up to one hour.
The series includes the watertight 5 Ah or 9 Ah rescue battery, the latter offer the longest operating time available on the market. These batteries can even be changed underwater if necessary.
- All technical components are watertight on their own
- All eWXTs fulfill the requirements of protection category IP 58
- Can be operated underwater at a depth of 3m for up to one hour
5 Ah / 9 Ah BATTERIES
- Watertight 5 Ah battery
- Watertight 9 Ah battery: the most powerful one on the global market
- Improved handling of insertion and locking mechanism
- Both batteries offer the longest operating time available in the industry
- Can even be changed underwater if necessary
THE CONTROL VALVE
- Proven star grip with simple handling
THE BRUSHLESS ELECTRIC MOTOR
- Less noise emission and longer lifetime
- More torque and more power – with smaller dimensions
- A minimum of mechanical wear-and-tear parts
- Lower energy consumption and thus longer runtime with one battery charge
- Electronic speed control ensures that the working speed of the unit remains constant up to maximum load
THE AXIAL PISTON PUMP
- Less noise emission
- More compact design – shorter tool length
All products supplied by Lukas Hydraulik
To contact this supplier or receive more details please complete the request form below.