LinkEx™ WF-250XL LED Floodlite supplied by Wolf Safety
The LinkEx™ WF-250XL LED Floodlite is designed to give the optimum level of light for working in smaller, hazardous area confined spaces. Ideal for 24 volt applications with a limited power supply, up to 8 floodlights can be used in different strings from just one Wolf transformer.
Fitted with Wolf’s unique SOVI™ system to ensure safe operation, the Floodlite is certified for safe use in Zone 1, T4, IIC, -40°C to +55°C ambient, hazardous gas, vapour, mist or dust environments.
Robust, lightweight and easily portable, the WF-250XL produces 3,189 lumens of bright white light which effectively illuminates a smaller workspace without the uncomfortable glare of more powerful Worklights.
Linkable sockets enable multiple lights to be connected in a string from a single power source. Up to eight floodlights can be run from one Wolf transformer in different strings or configurations, helping keep operational costs down. Alternatively, other combinations, including for example 4 x WF-250XLs and 4 x Wolf LX-400 luminaires, can be run from a single transformer.
Cable powered and available in two voltage options: 18-50V AC/DC and 90-264V AC/DC, both versions are supplied with 10 metres of SY cable with an ATX plug, with other options available.
Both high and low voltage versions can can be fitted with LinkEx™ sockets which enable, in the high voltage version, up to 20 lights to be linked together in a daisy chain, powered from a single power source to illuminate large tanks and tunnels.
Power consumption for both Low Voltage (LV) and High Voltage (HV) models is low – with 28 watts for the LV and 31 watts for the HV.
The WF-250XL supplies the ideal amount of light to work effectively, safely and without dazzling in smaller work spaces with shadows reduced to a minimum by the multiple light sources – the LED panel has 18 LEDs, with each LED having an encapsulated optical device. This patented design gives a 33-degree beam angle which gives both long distance and wide area illumination.
The high reliability LEDs are designed to give over 100,000 hours life, with LED life being assured by efficient heat dissipation through built in fins and electronic thermal control.
Safety is further increased with Wolf’s unique Safe Optimal Voltage Indicator (SOVI) which alerts the user by pulsing the beam if the lights are running outside the certified and optimal voltage ranges, maximising both safety and performance. This enables the user to link together multiple mains Floodlites, safe in the knowledge that they are operating within the certified voltage range. Both the HV and LV floodlights are certified safe down to 0 volts.
The floodlight is manufactured from materials tested and proven in the harshest environments; the enclosure is made from marine grade aluminium and the lens is toughened, scratch, impact and chemical resistant glass. Further protection is offered by the frame, which is constructed from powder coated 316 grade stainless steel, and which also ensures that the light can easily be directed at the work area.
The WF-250XL is sealed dust tight and protected from water ingress with a certified IP66/67 enclosure.
A wide range of accessories are available including magnet fixings and tripod stands. With full support and servicing available from Wolf’s Sales and Technical team, the WF-250XL offers an efficient, cost effective and truly versatile lighting solution for use in potentially explosive atmospheres in the world’s harshest environments.
The robust but simple Floodlite design ensures easy maintenance and cable replacement. It is quick and easy to disassemble, remove, replace parts and then re-assemble. The driver, LEDs and virtually all other parts can be replaced. Each product is supplied with full instructions which include a parts list indicating the replacement part number and details on how to replace it.
The WF-250XL fully compliant with the latest ATEX and IECEx standards including OP IS (Optical Intrinsic Safety) and is designed for use with the existing range of LinkEx™ LED temporary luminaires, transformers, splitter boxes and extensions to provide a fully scaleable, complete hazardous area temporary lighting system.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Light output, LED:
- HV 4,334 lumens (at source), 3,189 lumens (emitted)
- LV 4,224 lumens (at source), 3,065 lumens (emitted)
- Ideal light output for smaller confined spaces – minimal glare and shadows
- Highly reliable LEDs
- Designed and tested to give 100,000+ hours life
- LED life assured by efficient heat dissipation through built in fins and electronic control
- Effective work area illumination when using a limited power source
- Up to 8 lights can be connected from one transformer
- Complementary product to existing range of LinkEx™ LED Temporary Luminaire area lighting system
- LINKEx capable – both LV and HV units can be fitted with linkable sockets.
- Low power consumption, reduced operating costs:
- HV 31 watts
- LV 28 watts
- Enhanced safety:
- SOVI™ – Wolf’s unique Safe Optimal Voltage Indicator system alerts the user if lights are running outside certified and optimal voltage ranges, maximising safety and performance
- Safe to 0 volts – both LV and HV units are safe down to 0 volts
- Design and construction:
- Small, lightweight and compact – easy to carry
- Tough, reliable, proven materials for long life and reduced costs:
- Marine grade aluminium enclosure
- Toughened, scratch, impact and chemical resistant glass lens
- 316 stainless steel frame.
- Easy to clean, doesn’t harbour dirt
- IP66/67 dust and watertight
- Fully compliant with latest ATEX and IECEx standards, including OP IS optical intrinsic safety
LinkEx™ WF-250XL LED Floodlite supplied by Wolf Safety
Telephone: +44 (0) 114 255 1051 Email: Click to email Website: Click to visit website
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by Wolf Safety