Supplied by LEADER
The LEADER Smoke 5 generates dense and realistic smoke for completely safe training sessions!
The LEADER Smoke 5 generator perfectly meets the training needs to fill small to very large volumes of smoke in few minutes!
Adjustable Flow Rate
- Produces light smoke or dense smoke.
Programmable Emission – Digital remote control panel for intuitive settings:
- Controlled volume of smoke required for each scenario (to fill small and large volumes),
- Select length of time for which smoke is to be produced,
- Select time interval between smoke emissions.
Permanent Heating System
- Continuous dense smoke production in order to avoid interruptions of operation during the programmed period.
Robust Compact Design
- Impact-resistant, splash-resistant outer casing
- Easy to transport
- Takes up little space
Detachable Sturdy Remote Control
- For initiating remote production of smoke
Continuous Operation at Reduced Flowrate by Default
- For maximum economy of fluid
- Heat Exchanger: 2100W
- Heat up time: 10 minutes
- Overheat protection: yes (System DTPD : Direct Thermal Protection Device)
- Effective coverage: 1320m³/min (46,615 ft³/min) in continuous operation at reduced output
- Power consumption:
- 2100 W, 99.2 A @ 220 V 50/60 Hz
- 1800 W, 15 A @ 110 V 60 Hz
- Size: 602 x 395 x 306 mm / 23.1’ x 15.6’ x 12.1’
- Weight: 17,7 kg / 39.1lbs
- Removable remote control: Yes (5 m/16.4ft of cable)
- Recommended fluids: LEADER Smoke fluid composed of water and glycol
- The smoke produced is safe and without any toxic hazard
- Low depot
- Environmentally friendly fluid
- Fluid capacity: 5 litres (1.32 gal)
- Fluid consumption: 176 ml/min (0.05 Gal/min)
LEADER Smoke 5 supplied by LEADER
To receive more details please complete the request form below.