LEADER MIX 2000 FOAM PROPORTIONER
With its patented mechanical and automatic mixing system, the new LEADER MIX 2000 fits for different firefighting scenarios, ensure reliable and optimum operation with low operational cost. A new version which completes the range of autonomous proportioner until then limited to 1000 l/min.
Its unique system based on a venturi system achieve an automatic accurate aspiration of foam concentrate required to mix with water. Several fixed mixing ratios from 0.1% to 6% are available. Simple and easy to use, the firefighter just has to turn a manual selector to immediately set up and adjust the mixing ratio.
Ideal equipment for various fire interventions, the LEADER MIX 2000 is suitable for a wide flow range from 300 to 2000 l/min. It realises real-time adjustment, without human intervention, of current water flow and in case of flow variations. On large scale fire requiring high flow, it is possible to combine several LEADER MIX 2000 to go up to even larger flows. By coupling two LEADER MIX 2000, you achieve flow ranges of 600 to 4000l/min.
• Automatic and autonomous
• Wide flow range: from 300 to 2000l/min from 5 to 16 bar
• Instantly adapts to flow variations
• Precise foam proportioning from 0.3% to 6%
• 1% and 3% V dedicated to viscous foam concentrates
• Modular: combine LEADERMIX to extend operating flow rates up to 6000l / min
• Simple mechanical design. No electronics.
• No power supply required
• Easy maintenance
• 2 versions: fixed or portable
To learn more about the LEADER MIX 2000, visit www.leader-group.company.