LEADER MIX 200 Firefighting Foam Eductor supplied by LEADER
The LEADER MIX 200 Firefighting Foam Eductor has a body made of FiberTech composite material* for increased strength and lightness.
- Lower weight
- Concentration proportioning: 0.1%, 0.25%, 0.5%, 1%, 3% and 6%
- Flowrate: 200 l/min @ 10 bar
- Suction flexible hose 1.5m + pick up tube 1m long
- Relief ball valve (Check valve)
- Screws and axis made of stainless steel
- 2” inlet / 2” Outlet
- Couplings on request
*FiberTech® composite strengths are many compared with brass and aluminium:
- Far lighter than brass and lighter than aluminium alloy,
- Equal in terms of mechanical strength and durability to aluminium alloy,
- Stronger resistance to corrosion compared to aluminium alloy and brass,
- in saline environments
- in use with foam concentrates
- Equal to aluminium alloy for resistance to chemicals,
- Thermal resistance: No deformation of the mass at high temperatures (unlike aluminium),
- Thermal insulation: The material naturally insulates the user from the cold,
- Electrical insulation: Better protection for the nozzle operator.
LEADER MIX 200 Foam Eductor supplied by LEADER
To receive more details please complete the request form below.