Jolly Wildland Pro Boot supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
6530/GA WILDLAND PRO – Complete boot for wildland fires, forestry workers and rescue services.
- Good stability both for walking and running
- Excellent grip on uneven grounds
- Height and closure of the boot designed for protection from the possible entry of ticks or other insects
- Upper of full grain leather, black, water repellent treated and with good breathability
- Lining CROSSTECH®: breathable membrane, excellent to make a durable barrier against blood, body fluids and moisture
- High level of tear resistance of the upper leather
- Ankle protection and abrasion resistant rubber banding which enhances upper cut resistance
- Extremely comfortable for long-day usage
- High quality materials for a long-lasting boot
- Outsole resistant to fuel oil, heat and flame resistant, SRC slip resistance, high energy absorption in the heel area
- We can assure, on the basis of our customer’s information, that the style 6530/GA is ergonomic, breathable and suitable for extended periods of use, from 6 to 8 hours, for 8 consecutive days, in various terrains.
Full grain leather, waterproofed, black, 2.4-2.6 mm thick.
Collar and bellows
Full grain leather, waterproofed, black, 1.1 – 1.2 mm thick, padded with special foams to improve fitting comfort.
Heat moulded material combined with a special padding with high shock-absorbing properties.
Kevlar® Filament, permanent flame-retardant, black.
Meta-Aramid filament (Nomex®) round laces, black, water-repellent treated.
Hooks and speedlaces are made of burnished ZAMA alloy. Each shoe is provided with:
- 4 pairs of open hooks from the middle to the top, fixed with double rivet
- 1 pair of closed stoplaces in the middle, fixed with double rivet
- 4 pairs of speedlaces in the low part, fixed with single rivet
System is completed by a fire resistant plastic/ZAMA speedlace for a fast lacing of the shoes: laces are passed through speedlace center holes bending it so they can slide easily; laces part in excess , once desired length has been reached, can be passed through side holes to be blocked if desired.
Anatomically shaped, made out of a layer of moisture transmitting felt (80% PES- 20% VISCOSA), and with an upper covering made of anti abrasion non-woven material 100% PA. In the heel area is positioned an insert of EVA foam to increase the comfor t of the foot and the energy absorption on the heel.
Anti-perforation insole with an average thickness of 8.5 mm, made of antiperforation multi-layered fabric, resistant at 1100 N in compliance with EN 12568:2010 standard, with a non-woven fabric cover and integrated by a stabilising polypropylene layer in the lower part. Textile antiperforation insoles, compared to the old style metal plates, offer considerable ergonomics and safety advantages: wider protective surface, flexibility, insulation, moisture absorption, reduced weight.
Nitrile rubber cemented sole, slip-resistant SRC, heat resistant at 300° C, antistatic, oil and petrol and high wear-resistant, with energy absorption in the heel area. Self-cleaning and debris free granted by the peculiar structure of cleats and running surface.
Abt 2280 g (size 42)
Abt 24 cm (sole included) (size 42)
ISO 16073-6:2021 HI3 E P A C R F O AN HRO CI SRC EN 15090:2012 F1PA HI3 AN CI SRC
EU 35 – 50
Jolly Firefighter Evo Boot supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
Telephone: +39 0423 666411 Email: Click to email Website: Click to visit website
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by Jolly Safety Footwear