Jolly USAR Rescue Boot Supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
The Jolly USAR Rescue Boot 9600A is a lightweight and comfortable multiactivity half-boot, suitable also for emergencies with full-grain cowhide leather, waterproofed, 1.8 – 2.0 mm thick uppers and collar, flexors and tongue of soft aniline leather, waterproofed, 1.0 – 1.1 mm thick, padded with foam to improve fitting comfort.
- Safety footwear for wildland fire, civil protection and public order
- The lightest structural fire-fighting boot
- Upper of full grain leather, black, water repellent treated
- New extremely light 200J safety toecap Novation RTM (Resin Transfer Moulding), made out of composite material and silicon fibers
- High quality safety shoe offering the maximum comfort level for longday usage
- Good stability both for walking and running also on uneven grounds
- Inside lining made out of highly breathable tridimensional fabric
- Padded rear flexors to improve flexibility and comfort
- New last with with trekking fitting
- Total opening zipper easy and fast to clean
- Excellent grip on uneven grounds and on stairs (the outsole is 20% more durable than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.8.3 requirement.)
- Extremely comfortable for long-day usage (breathability is 600% 400% better than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 5.4.6 requirement)
- The heat insulation (sandbath test) is 20% higher than the European Standard EN15090 6.3.1 requirement
- Outsole resistant to fuel oil with composite antiperforation insert; the sole bonding strength is 100% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 184.108.40.206 requirements; SRC slip resistance.
- The energy absorption in the heel area is 70% higher than the European Standard EN ISO 20345 6.2.4 requirement
- Rear leather pull-on loop
The Jolly USAR Rescue Boot is anatomically shaped, made out of a layer of moisture transmitting felt (80% PES-20% VISCOSA), and with an upper covering made of anti abrasion non-woven material 100% PA. In the heel area is positioned an insert of EVA foam for the best comfort of the foot enabling to preserve the foot anatomy and to increase the energy absorption on the heel.
Average 4.0 mm thick insole made by a multilayer construction using special antiperforation composite textile material “Zero mm Perforation” at 1100 Newton according to the standard EN 12568:2010 Textile antiperforation insoles, compared to the old style metal plates, offer considerable ergonomics and safety advantages: more protective surface, flexibility, insulation, moisture absorption, reduced weight.
The Jolly USAR Rescue Boot has a nitrile rubber cemented sole, heat resistant at 300°C, antistatic, oil and petrol resistant, high wear-resistant, slip-resistant SRC. Self-cleaning and foreign objects + debris free granted by the peculiar structure of cleats and running surface. The high energy absorption in the heel area is given by the rubber compound of the outsole, by the height and shape of its cleats. The height and shape of its inner net, with air cushion, improve both shock absorbing but also thermal properties.
Jolly USAR Rescue Boot supplied by Jolly Safety Footwear
To receive more details please complete the request form below.
Other products by Jolly Safety Footwear